letter to your uncle thanking him for the gift he sent you on your birthday

1.     Write a letter to your uncle thanking him for the gift he sent you on your birthday


Examination Hall,
A.B.C (CITY)
April 24, 2015

My Dear Uncle,
Assalam-o-Alaikum,
It was a great source of pleasure to have your present received at home. It is kind of you to remember my birthday. I can hardly express my feelings on receiving the beautiful wrist watch you sent to me on my birthday. It is the best birthday gift I have received on my birthday.


I was really in need of a wrist watch. I was planning to buy one but could not manage money. My timings would have remained unregulated without a watch. This watch is really a surprise for me. All of my friends liked and praised the watch.
How should a pay thanks to you for such an amazing gift? A word of thanks seems worthless for this handsome present. Anyhow what else can I do now? If you were here I would have held in your arms. Thank you so much for such a nice gift. It will remind me your love for me.
I shall take good care of it.
Thanking you once again.
Yours affectionately
X. Y. Z.

You can download this letter in MS Word or PDF




Share on Google Plus

About Saif Ullah

Hi, I am Saif Ullah, a teacher, trainer, educational writer and consultant
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please give real comments. No spams.